Sunday 5 June 2016

MORE FESTIVE SWIRLY SCRIBBLES .....

I've been such a busy bee this weekend ..... lots going on but also managing to chill out and have 'me' time in my craft studio.  With my NEW Swirly Bundle still on the table, I just had to make another festive card.

The owl critter I made earlier, just went festive !  
 
Here I added some snow, using the small splatter stamp from the Swirly Birds stamp set, with White ink.  Tombow adhesive was dotted along the  'branches' and covered with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter for snow.   With the triangle punch now retired, I punched a Medium Star Punch in Red Glimmer Paper and trimmed off the right and left points to make a hat shape. The bobble on top used the medium circle from the Owl Builder punch #118074 from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. 
Happy craftin'

Sandra

Emailstampnstudio@btinternet.com
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x