Monday 29 February 2016

CARD CANDY PLANNING

Following our 'fun crafting sleepover' at the weekend, one of my new Downlines stopped over a 2nd night, for me to help her with her Card Candy swaps she is joining in with at Stampin' Up! On Stage event in April.  

This is the first time Sandra (yes, another one) has created anything like this so, being very keen and with lots of my previous swaps to look at for ideas, work commenced. I think there were more punches out on my tables than in the pigeon holes on the wall !!
 
 
I'm sure Smudge has spent so much time with me crafting, she could make cards too, as she really wants to be in on everything going on in my Studio !!
 
Sorry I can't reveal any pics of our craft pieces until mid-April, when swaps have been exchanged at our Stampin' Up! On Stage Local event for Demonstrators, in Telford, Shropshire. 
Bye for now, pop back soon. 
 
Happy craftin'

Sandra

Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x