Wednesday 25 May 2016

TRIO OF CARDS - Affectionately Yours Suite

Today I'm sharing the first of my projects made with the NEW Affectionately Yours suite from Stampin' Up! 2016/17 Annual catalogue. 


 

Here are my first trio of cards, together with co-ordinating handmade envelopes, created using the Envelope Punch Board. 

 

CARD 1 - I used the co-ordinating Stampin' Write Markers to colour the raised image inside the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, before passing through the Big Shot Die-Cutting machine.  The ink will be pressed into the de-bossed card, giving a lovely outline effect. 


CARD 2 - These outline flowers were stamped, coloured with Blender pen squeezing ink from pad into lid as a palette, then 'fussy cut'. 

 
CARD 3 - These outline flowers were stamped directly onto co-ordinating coloured card and 'fussy cut'.   The sentiment from the Love & Affection stamp set, was stamped using Versamark onto vellum cardstock, covered with Copper Embossing powder and heated, then wrapped round back of mat layer so no adhesive showing through vellum. 
 

I've really enjoyed having some 'me' time and creating these cards, using gorgeous new Designer Series Papers.  Pop back soon to see what I create with other papers in the pack.

 
Happy craftin'

Sandra

Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x