Saturday 21 May 2016

ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER ....

Having not been able to make previous classes, Tracey was pleased to join us yesterday at my Craft Studio and finally make her wreath. 
 
I love to see all the different colour combinations and here Tracey used Designer Series Papers she earned for FREE during Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration 2016. 
 

Being able to hold classes at home, I always encourage customers to book a mutually convenient  date to repeat classes they were unable to attend previously. 
 
If you've missed a class or just fancy popping in for a cuppa, give me a call. There's always something here to share with you, for a Make & Take.  Can't guarantee there's always cake though ... unless you met me know couple of days before. 
 
Happy craftin'
 
 
 
 
Sandra
 
 
 
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate hearing from you, x